We deliver a recruitment and workforce management solution that will provide you with quantifiable and sustainable improvements in cost, quality and delivery. Each of our on-site recruitment solutions is tailor made to your precise requirements.
We provide a transparent and integrated structure which allows our On Site Recruitment Coordinator to be located at your premises, working in partnership, together with your management allowing us to take care of all your labour requirements within the operation.
Our on-site managed service would be of benefit to large organisations that have a need for a labour workforce throughout the year. Workers will be either contracted (Contract for Services) or employed (Contract of Employment) by EVO Recruitment.
- Systems Simplified
- System Implementation
- Forming a long term partnership to deliver best practice
We understand that happy people are productive and efficient people and, as such, we take great care to ensure that our workers are treated fairly and with respect, well-informed, happy in their work, and paid accurately and on-time every week.
Thanks to our knowledge in the industry we have the ability to source the temporary staff with the relevant skillset and experience. Our On Site Recruitment Coordinators are supported by Directors, Administrators and Accounts Managers as well as Team Leaders to ensure that we deliver a superior service year on year.
The benefits of on site recruitment with EVO Recruitment.
- Greater profitability through direct efficiency ensuring that the Key Performance Indicators are effectively understood and managed.
- Proactive recruitment this ensures we can achieve all of the required supply, and agreed service levels.
- Maintaining complete flexibility through peaks and business demands.
- You retain control whilst we take responsibility for workforce needs so you can focus on your core business activities rather than workforce’s data processing.
- Compliance and Credibility Assurance.
- ISO Quality Management. We are Stronger Together business partners.
- We are members of Lincolnshire Chamber of Commerce. We are SEDEX member (B) hold a full GLA license and are members of the Association of Labour Providers. In 2013, we became winners of The Agri‐food Sector Business Award.
- We further assure our standards through a rigorous programme of internal and external audits in line with ETI base code through the year.
- All relevant information and records are available at all times for both clients and workers.
- Working with client to raise standards.
- An experienced team dedicated to delivering a bespoke and cost-effective onsite recruitment and support service.
- Improved communication and understanding.
- Continuous monitoring and improvement.
- One point of contact for the entire recruitment process.
- One point of timesheets and invoices, simplified administration.
- Forming long term engagement with clients and workers.
EVO Recruitment (trading name of Evo Services Ltd)
Unless otherwise agreed with EVO Recruitment, there is no rebates or refunds of charges or other sums paid or payable under our standard Terms and Conditions.