Since 2007 we have a proven track record of providing sufficient resources to meet our clients seasonal & temporary requirements both in the short and longer term.
- Partnering with us means consistency, experience and flexibility
- No more recruitment headaches.
- No more reliability issues.
With many years recruitment experience and local knowledge, we are here to offer you a fast, efficient and competitive service in both seasonal & temporary job bookings for the food, packing, picking, production, warehousing and distribution sectors.
Benefits of recruiting with EVO Recruitment
- Since 2007 we have a proven track of sufficient resources to meet our clients seasonal & temporary requirements both in the short and longer term.
- Access to DVLA approved PSV licenced partner fleet of minibuses and coaches.
- We guarantee all participants have the right to work in the UK. We have invested in our technology to check all workers documentation to ensure that all legal compliance is met.
- We pay workers through a contract of services. We pay holiday rate based on the average 12 weeks’ earnings. We do not payroll our workers through Offshore accountancy solutions.
- We hold all workers’ documentation on file ready for auditing.
- We can provide our clients with a wide range of reports-qualification and training matrix, KPI tracking and more.
- EVO Recruitment pays very careful attention to health & safety policies and procedures. The safety of all concerned is of paramount importance.
- We train Supervisors, Team Leaders and Coordinators in general Health and Safety awareness. Our systems of recording, reporting and reviewing Health and Safety issues ensures we continually maintain and improve our procedures.
- We are available 7 days a week. Direct numbers, no voice mails or answer machines.
- We can react in the matter of hours to can cover unexpected or exceptional demands.
- We are flexible, so we can provide more or fewer seasonal workers, if ever your situation changes.
- Regular on-site professional Assistance or permanent assistance, if required.
- Within hours we will replace any participant who leaves early or is dismissed.
- As an agency we represent high standards in Health & Safety employing our own, local qualified Health and Safety Consultant. We are fully licensed by the GLA, ALP member, SEDEX member and ISO Quality Accredited.
Please contact us by email email@example.com or call us on 07799772361 to discuss your specific requirements and select our qualified personnel to assist.